Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Gift I Can't Get :(

I realized about five minutes ago that I get annoyed really easily and I don't really know what to do with that feeling.. It is just a name on a Christmas gift. But the fact is I think what bothers me the most about it, is I had no idea that things were getting that serious. I mean he is my best friend, I am supposed to know things like who he is dating and such. And yet, I had no idea. Now, gifts sit underneath my Christmas tree all marked from Jon and Lisa. I am stunned. I mean, yes I don't really like her, and I have told him this much but it still bothers me that I am not important enough to know that they are that serious?? Its just bothersome and I think the worst part is, is that it hurts.

We used to tell one another everything and now we can barely tell one another about our day. I miss the friend I had and I want him back. I just don't know what to do anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment